ANN: SkinCrafter 1.1 Released – Developer tool for Unique looking custom interface creation .
SkinCrafter allows any developer to make his or her application fully skinable.
It supports all common programming languages and makes it easy to apply a
skinning system to your application.
- Support of all WIN32 platforms including .NET applications
- Support of all common programming languages including MS Visual C++, MS
Visual Basic, Borland Delphi, Windows Forms (.NET)
- It is flexible enough to do either entire application or group of one-type
controls or separate controls skinization with a single line call
- Allows you to provide multiple easy to switch, in run time interfaces for
-Skin Editor that is supplied with SkinCrafter allows you to create and use
custom unique looking skins
- Custom regions allows to make any shape forms using SkinCrafter Region
- Flexible controls customization including resizing, reshaping, recoloring
for all Windows elements
A list of changes can be found at
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL