Workspace Whiz! 2.00 Released!
Workspace Whiz! 2.00, the successor to the popular Workspace Utilities, is
now available. Workspace Whiz! is a powerful Visual Studio add-in designed
to improve developers' productivity by allowing quicker source navigation
* Opens files by incrementally matching files existing anywhere in the workspace.
* External projects and workspaces can be added to enhance the search.
* Provides a comprehensive alternate file (.cpp<->.h) swapper capable of
flipping to the correct file, so long as it exists in the workspace.
* Quickly indexes all workspace source files for incremental tag matching
and tag completion.
* A very powerful code template facility.
* Template constructs which may be used, for example, as a simpler alternative
to the Visual
* Source code available for download.
* And more...
Download it at http://workspacewhiz.com/
Author, Workspace Whiz!
Top DevX Stories
Easy Web Services with SQL Server 2005 HTTP Endpoints
JavaOne 2005: Java Platform Roadmap Focuses on Ease of Development, Sun Focuses on the "Free" in F.O.S.S.
Wed Yourself to UML with the Power of Associations
Microsoft to Add AJAX Capabilities to ASP.NET
IBM's Cloudscape Versus MySQL