inserting tables w/o refreshing the page?
pls help me.
what should i do if im going to click a button and then a row will be inserted into the table without refreshing the page.
1. surround your <TABLE> </TABLE> element with tags like <DIV id="mytable"> </DIV>
2. in your java script, keep an array of the contents of the table.
3. every time you make change to the array, you probably need to rewrite the entire table. Just form the code into a string.
4. the rewrite part is something like
document.mytable.innertext = newTableString;
where newTableString is the new table code in HTML
5. IE and Netscape probably have different syntax on the dynamic rewriting part... you need to check to make sure.
-- Android Development Center
-- Cloud Development Project Center
-- HTML5 Development Center
-- Windows Mobile Development Center