Hi

I am facing two problems in web based application running on local intranet enviornment using asp.net 2.0 and IIS 5.1

Problem=1
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have to print a receipt on letter half size. This size is not available by default. so I add the new paper size in
Printer and Faxes->File->Server Properties with the name of Letter half(height = 5.5" and width=8.5").

The following code i used to print the recipt.

for (int a = 0; a < printDoc.PrinterSettings.PaperSizes.Count; a++)
{

if (printDoc.PrinterSettings.PaperSizes[a].PaperName == "LetterHalf")
{

rawKind = (int)printDoc.PrinterSettings.PaperSizes[a].GetType().GetField("kind", System.Reflection.BindingFlags.NonPublic | System.Reflection.BindingFlags.Instance).GetValue(printDoc.PrinterSettings.PaperSizes[a]);

}

}

myReportDocument.PrintOptions.PaperSize = (CrystalDecisions.Shared.PaperSize)rawKind;
myReportDocument.PrintToPrinter(1, false, 0, 0);
myReportDocument.Close();

The code works fine when i run the code in development enviornment. but when i publish this site to IIS then it does not get the paper size and print the receipt on full letter size paper.

Problem=2
I have to get the list of all printers(Local and network) installed on the server. For this purpose, I use the following code.

foreach(string str in System.Drawing.Printing.PrinterSettings.InstalledPrinters)
{

DropDownList1.Items.Add(str);
}

The code works fine when i run in the development enviornement but when the site is published on the IIS then it only shows the local printers installed not network printers.
So how i can get all the printers (local and network) when running on IIS.

Enviornment= Visual Studio.net 2005
Language= C#
Windows= Window server 2003 and Windowx XP
IIS Version= 5.1
Reports= Crystal reports

Anyone knows how to resolve these issues.

Regards
Shuja