When I deploy my application in 2003 IIS 6 , I am getting Object not found error while executing Javascript .
All those code portion is working fine In my local system with VISTA and IIS 7 .

I have script manager control , update panel etc are in the aspx . I am using AjaxControlToolkit.dll (Version :-1.0.10618.0) ,System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025.0 , System.Web.Extensions.Design, Version=1.0.61025.0,

I am using these previous versions because i don't have framework 3.5 available in production environment . So I am daveloping in 2008 with frame work version 2.0 .

Here is a code portion which causes error :-

asp:Button ID="btnSendOrder" runat="server" CssClass="button" OnClientClick="javascript:return ConfirmOrder();"
PostBackUrl="~/Main.aspx" Text="Bestellung SENDEN" OnClick="btnSendOrder_Click" Width="150px"

When Th page rendered on the screen the the code will change like the following

input type="submit" name="ctl00$cphContent$btnSendOrder" value="Bestellung SENDEN" onclick="javascript:return ConfirmOrder();WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new WebForm_PostBackOptions("ctl00$cphContent$btnSendOrder", "", false, "", "Main.aspx", false, false))" id="ctl00_cphContent_btnSendOrder" class="button" style="width:150px;"

As you can see the ConfirmOrder is one java script function which is written in a separate .JS file . That is for showing a confirmation box only .

If I include That javascript inside my aspx page . The function will work and i can see the confirmation box .But after showing the box again I will have Object expected error .

So I doubt this , is it any problem with the Script manager or ajax tool kit used ???

Please help , I have been searching for a solution for couple of days and could not able to find one

VPM