i have following problem

i am reading text file which have CSV pattern .
eg:-

Mayank Parihar,2420373,9179817516
Mohine ,234-035233,55235243542
Jay Syan,2347-35423523,3425533254

NOW IN Retrieving value by following way :
public bool LoadFormFile(StreamReader Sr)
{
string line = Sr.ReadLine();
if (line != null)
{

String[] list = line.Split(',');
name = list[0];
telno = list[1]; * Here It give Error that Dimension of array is
mobile = list[2];* only one strting.
return true;
}
return false;
}

the exception is :

Index was outside the bounds of the array.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

Source Error:

Line 31: String[] list = line.Split(',');
Line 32: name = list[0];
Line 33: telno = list[1];
Line 34: mobile = list[2];
Line 35: return true;

Source File: c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\WebSites\ContactManager\App_Code\FileContacts.cs Line: 33

Stack Trace:

[IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.]
FileContacts.LoadFormFile(StreamReader Sr) in c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\WebSites\ContactManager\App_Code\FileContacts.cs:33
ContactList.LoadFormFile(String Path) in c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\WebSites\ContactManager\App_Code\ContactList.cs:30
_Default.LoadFromTextFile() in c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\WebSites\ContactManager\Default.aspx.cs:42
_Default.Page_Load(Object sender, EventArgs e) in c:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\My Documents\Visual Studio 2005\WebSites\ContactManager\Default.aspx.cs:21
System.Web.Util.CalliHelper.EventArgFunctionCaller(IntPtr fp, Object o, Object t, EventArgs e) +13
System.Web.Util.CalliEventHandlerDelegateProxy.Callback(Object sender, EventArgs e) +45
System.Web.UI.Control.OnLoad(EventArgs e) +80
System.Web.UI.Control.LoadRecursive() +49
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint) +3743